- Below you will find a list of useful information based fact sheets based on the subject of Medical Problems.
- The fact sheets are produced by various agencies and charitable organisations with a vast array of authors.
- Unless stated asa being sourced by 2nd chance or Andys tls. visitors are instructed to visit these sites at their own risk.
- Because these web sites contents have not been verified. We cannot guarantee the Authentity or the acuracy of the content contained.
- You will need to have adobe acrobat installed on your computer in order to view the files. If you need to install adobe acrobat then Please gop to the following web site.
ALCOHOL HEALTH IMPLICATIONS: Excessive use of alcohol can have a devastating impact on health. Alcohol is associated with:
· Stomach problems: cancers of the stomach, ulcers, gastritis
· High blood pressure, weight gain, circulatory and nervous system problems
· Brain damage, heart disease, damage to the liver, cancers of the mouth and throat